Experience the transformative power of ancient East Asian healing practices in the LOVE HEALS Workshop. In this 90-minute recording, Ilchibuko Todd guides you through a journey of self-discovery and empowerment. Uncover the same ancient energy philosophy featured in the award-winning documentary “LOVE HEALS,” known for transforming the lives of 18 individuals. This workshop is your opportunity to awaken your inner healing power and thrive.
What You’ll Experience
- Behind-the-scenes revelations with the instructor, Ilchibuko as she shares with Dana about the group’s transformations and how they transcended their pain.
- Better understand the principle of “Water Up, Fire Down,” the 10,000-year-old East Asian energy philosophy that catalyzed Dana and the participants towards a trajectory of self-healing, self-love and self-empowerment
- Mindful movements and dynamic meditations to harmonize your energetic system, liberate pent-up emotions and deepen the connection to your heart to enable healing of body, mind, and spirit
- Q&A with the film’s protagonist, Dana, who will share her first-hand experience in her quest for healing
- Unlimited access to watch and learn at your convenience
You deserve to heal and find a joyful, inspired life. Join our 90-minute online session with llchibuko and Dana to explore ancient East Asian energy practices for limitless healing potential, as featured in the LOVE HEALS film.
Meet the Workshop Facilitators
Instructor: Ilchibuko Todd
CEO of Body & Brain
With over two decades of expertise in mastering Qi energy through SunTao Living practice and Body & Brain, Ilchibuko Todd offers profound guidance to awaken people to their authentic Truth within. She empowers individuals to reconnect with their deepest essence and awaken their fullest potential. As an international speaker and trainer, she envisions personal awakening and healing as the catalyst for the healing of humanity and our beloved Earth.
Host: Dana Croschere
Producer of LOVE HEALS
Dana Croschere is the award-winning Producer behind the transformative documentary, “Love Heals.” In 2020, Dana faced the challenges of two unsuccessful spine surgeries and debilitating chronic pain, which took her on a journey from seeing herself as a victim to understanding that her pain held messages, guiding her toward a deeper understanding of herself. Dana’s story is a testament to the power of patience, compassion, and self-love in the face of adversity and serves as a guiding light for those seeking inspiration, resilience, hope, and healing.
Are you ready to heal?
LOVE HEALS ONLINE WORKSHOP